Sunday, January 31, 2010

Snow Day!!

Hi everyone! The great news is that a friend has loaned me her old laptop to use while mine is broken. So we're back! Now I will just have to spend all afternoon catching up on all your wonderful blogs :)

We are snowed in here in NC. Things are starting to melt today, but Friday night and yesterday morning, we got about 9 inches of snow! Dob has really hated it (as you could have guessed) because he hates going out to potty in the cold. Today, though, we were both getting a little stir-crazy to get out of the house, so I decided we should try to go for a walk. It was a huge success, and Dobby actually had a good time! I think he was just really glad to have some exercise.


First we had to get all bundled up! Dob was not thrilled.


Then we headed out into the snow. Thank goodness he is light enough he could just walk on top of it; it was deeper than he is tall!




Too cute: Dobby with his pawprints :)


And Dobbyprints with bird prints!


I even took some videos :) All of these are with my new camera! (My old camera took really awful quality videos... maybe we will have more to upload now that I have a new one!)




Yay new camera, borrowed laptop, and snow days!

7 comments:

Bijou said...

Hi Dobby,

We saw on the tellyvision where you had gotten some snow. It looks like you two were enjoying it. Snow can be fun when it doesn't come often We went on a walkie today. The first in more than two months!

Waggles,
Bijou

Martine said...

So cute in the snow!!

We are headed up to Lake Tahoe next weekend and the kiddlets will be teting out the snow for the first time! Should be intersting... time to go sweater shopping!

xo martine & the kiddlets

Lorenza said...

Well... I am happy for your new camera, your borrowed laptop and... not so happy looking at all that snow!
Too cold for me!
Have fun!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Sketching with Dogs said...

Brrr, that looks cold Dobby!
Glad you enjoyed your walk in your warm sweater.
Those footprints are so sweet, it looks like you are walking along with the bird.
Wags and kisses, Dinah Bridget and Elliot xx

Lacy said...

w00fs, heehee love to c ur cute feetie feets in that snow...me got snow toooo...

b safe,
~rocky~

Draco and his Mom said...

Hi Dobby, you are a good movie star, I like playing in the snow too. Really glad your mom decided to break the cabin fever and you both got outside. I bet it felt really cozy under the blankie when you go back home. Go make yellow snow BOL
Wags,
Draco

Coco Bean - The Princess said...

Hello there little Prince Dobby! You really are too cute for words! And you are such a good boy without a leash!

Posted a special formal question for you on my page!

I've got my dew claws crossed!

Tail Wiggles & Puppy Kisses,

Your Princes Coco